The program comprises the following elements:
- Individualized consultation with members of a multidisciplinary team including:
- Speech and Language Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Behaviour/Communication Consultants
- Developmental Paediatrician
- Behavioural Psychologist
- Series Workshops: Parent training on topics including behaviour, social communication and independent daily living.
- Groups: Teen groups focusing on learning social boundaries, building self-esteem and coping with anger and anxiety.