Looking for an event that is accessible and fun for the whole family? Look no further! Join us on Sunday, March 12th, 2017 for Geneva Centre for Autism’s ShamWalk, part of the Achilles Run/Walk. Get active, get outside and have fun with your friends and family this spring while supporting a great cause!
Here’s just a few of the great perks you’ll receive:
• A free post-race pint of Steam Whistle beer and a hot bowl of Irish chilli
• Geneva Centre for Autism swag
• An event technical racing shirt
• A discounted charity rate of $45
• A great day with your friends and family, and a heartwarming feeling knowing you’ve made a difference in the lives of children, youth and adults with autism living in Ontario
1. Click here to go to the Geneva Centre for Autism 5km ShamWALK & RUN registration and fundraising page.
2. Click “Register Here” at the top left and follow the prompts. You can register as an individual or register multiple people.
3. Start fundraising! Ask your friends, family and coworkers to support you and our cause!
No need to worry if you’re not an early riser! The event starts at 10:30am at Steam Whistle Brewery and takes you on a 5km loop through the heart of downtown, right back to the roundhouse for the post-race celebration.
Last year we were the largest charity team, help us take the title again this year – REGISTER TODAY! or donate here at ShameWALK & RUN
If you’re not able to participate in the ShamWALK & RUN but would like to help support it, please make a donation today by visiting our fundraising page. We hope to see you there!