1. What if I’m not tech savvy?
You don’t have to be. To gain access to the webinar workshop materials ahead of time, create an account on our elearning website. Enrol into your registered course with the instructions from your confirmation email and this will give you access to webinar workshop material at least a week in advance. To join the webinar on the day of event, click the webinar link that was emailed to you ahead of time in your confirmation or reminder email, enter your name to sign in as a guest…and that’s it! Everything will appear on your screen including the workshop materials!
2. Do I need a mic and/or webcam?
No. The presenter is the only one who that will be seen and heard. You have the option to type in a chat window.
4. Do I have to speak (into a mic) to ask questions?
No. You just type in the chat window
5. What if I don’t want to be on camera?
You are never on camera! Your instructor enjoys the spotlight!
6. What if I can’t stare at a computer screen all day?
Our instructors know prolonged screen time can be a challenge, so they build in more frequent breaks than they would during an in class sessions
7. How do I have discussions with other participants like I would in-class?
You still can. Participants can connect with one another and respond to presenter discussion questions by typing in the chat window.