Expert staff are available on a fee for service basis to consult with service providers, schools and families to assist those dealing with challenging needs and to help with program development and planning
Skilled, professional consultation is available from Geneva Centre for Autism. Many schools, community agencies and families rely on us to provide:
- A thorough and current autism and Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD) knowledge base.
- Information regarding the most up-to-date intervention strategies.
- Individual consultation in areas such as: program development; curriculum adaptations; teaching strategies; communication; positive behaviour support; social skill development; sensory motor development and emotional regulation; daily living skills and other needs.
- Practical recommendations that can be implemented at home and school.
- Cost-effective videotape analysis and team consultation.